Pages

Samstag, 10. April 2010

Deep Junior - The 8th Story

URL: not Found!
Megamix by: Breakfreak32
Year: 2010



01. Intro (mixed by Breakfreak32)

02. Branded - You Got The Love
Darren Styles and Manian - Outta My Head
UK Maniax - I m a Raver
Ricky Rich feat. Disco Pogo - Disco Pogo
Cascada - Fever
Loveline - Right Now
Hardcharger - Lost
Ma. Bra. and Rainy - Scream to the Moon
Pandora Bx - Bad Romance
Phase - Tik Tok
Dan Winter - Jump and Run
89ers - Its okay and alright
Punkrockerz - Punkrocker 2.1
Breeze and Ufo - Love to the Stars
Alex C feat. Yass - Dancing is like heaven
666 vs. Tag Team - Whoomp
DJ Alex Kea - Ramalama Ding Dong
Marco van Bassken - Save my life
Skylo - Ayo Technology
Die Atzen - Disco Pogo
Rob Mayth - Feel My Love
DJ Sequenza meets Megastylez - Colour of my Dreams

03. Intro
Andrew Spencer - Lets Rock
Silvio Ecomo and Chuckie - Moombah
ATB - 9 pm reloaded
Spencer and Hill - Its a Smash
Bob Sinclar and Sahara feat. Shaggy - I Wanna
Technojoe - Shake it Down
Sidney Samson - Riverside
Fragma - Forever and a day
Marc Korn vs. Trusted playaz - Call me
Rock Massive - You know why
Chris Decay - No More Hate
Finger and Kadel - Laut

04. Tarquini - Another Day
DJ Alex Kea - Ramalama Ding Dong
FDM Project - I'm The DJ
Giorno - Pretending Happiness
Future Breeze - Why Dont You Dance With Me
Jogs - Druckbetankung
Mariucch feat Weber - My Universe
Chris Frame - Flashback
Monday 2 Friday - Wishing Well
UK Maniax - I M A Raver
Manian - Ravers In The Uk
Beat Commanders - Take A Chance
Discotronic Meets Tevin - To The Moon And Back
Dan Winter Feat. 740 Boyz - Party Over Here
Deejay Delight - I Promised Myself
The Real Booty Babes - Booty Clap
Andrew Spencer - Video Killed The Radio Star
Breeze And Ufo Vs Lost Witness - Love To The Stars
Hypasonic - Your Love
Basanata - Wild Style
Ma.Bra. And Rainy - Scream To The Moon
The Mobb - Bass Get Smooth
E-Strella Meets Scarlet - Thinking Of You
Dee Dee Feat. Ray And Snyder - I Want You Back
Loveline - Right Now



http://m.podshow.com/media/23024/episodes/223075/mixfreakspodcast-223075-03-30-2010.mp3

Mixfreaks PODCAST