Pages

Montag, 12. Dezember 2011

DJ Deep - Deep Dance Vol. 37

URL: http://www.dj-deep.de
Megamix by: DJ Deep
Year: ????


Deep Magic Dance 37 (30:52 )

Intro
740 Boyz - Shimmy Shake
Gam Gam - Clap Clap
Corona - Try Me Out
Booma - Wahaha
Clock - Whomp - There It Is
Haddaway - Catch A Fire
Basic Element - This Must Be A Dream
Penelope - Take A Chance
Mr. John - U Gotta Move Me
Stay-C - Wham Bam
Playahitty - 1-2-3! (Train With Me)
Logo - Holiday
First Base - Love Is Paradise
Pearl - Summer Holiday
Dr. Alban - This Time I'm Free
Scatman John - Scatman's World
Captain Jack - Captain Jack
Nina - Until All Your Dreams Come True
Matador - Ritmo Nacional
Captain Hollywood Project - The Way Love Is
Sir Prize - Lullaby Of Love
Odyssey - Everybody Move
Interactive - Tell Me When
Dune - Are You Ready To Fly
Sequential One - Happy Feelings
Scooter - Endless Summer
S-Kimo - Rave Resets The World
Whigfield - Big Time

Deep Häuschen 4 22:38

Bum Bum Club - Play This House
B-One - The Rhythm
Tinman - Gudvibe
Love You - Countdown For The Summer
Skibby - Feel My Riddim
Two In A Room - Falling For A Witch
La Bouche - Fallin' In Love
Pizzaman - Sex On The Streets
Jinny - Keep Warm
Tom Wilson - Techno Cat
Tinman - Gudvibe
DJ Quicksilver - Bingo Bongo
Itty Bitty Boozy Woozy - Tempo Fiesta
Junior Vasquez - Get Your Hands Off My Man
Black Diamond - Keep On Movin'
Pussy - Suck My Pussy

La Bouche - Megamix 19:01

La Bouche - Be My Lover
La Bouche - Forget Me Nots
La Bouche - The Heat Is On
La Bouche - Fallin' In Love
La Bouche - Be My Lover
La Bouche - Where Do You Go
La Bouche - Sweet Dreams
La Bouche - Be My Lover
La Bouche - Mama Look I Love Him
La Bouche - I Love To Love


http://m.podshow.com/media/23024/episodes/267004/mixfreakspodcast-267004-02-05-2011.mp3

Mixfreaks PODCAST