Pages

Freitag, 21. August 2009

Ruhrpott Records - Beat Mix Eurodance Vol.01

URL: not Found!
Megamix by: Ruhrpott Records
Year: 2009




01. intro
02. Ice Mc - its a rainy day
Captian Hollywood - impossible
Black and White - Do You Know
Fun Factory - Close To You
Shanana - Wigwam
Wienna - Angela
03. La Bouche - Be My Lover
JK - My Radio
Ice Mc - Give me the Light
Activate - Save me
Mc Sar - Run Away
Loft - Your Live is Magic
04. Bandido - Love for Sale
Master Mood - Better 4 You
Corona - The Rhythm of the night
Love Message - Love Message
Ian Lex - I Believe in Love
DJ Bobo - Love is All Around
PoLo - I Want You
Da Blitz - Let Me Be
05. Culture Beat - Crying in the Rain
Penelope - Take a Chance
Masterboy - Is this the Love
Antares - Ride on a Meteorite
Bandido - Vamos Amigos
06. Pharao - I Show You Secrets
Mr. John - Get it On
First Base - Love Paradise
Taleesa - Let me Be
Stanley Foort - YOur make me Believe in Magic
Jesse Lee Davis - Like a Flame
07. Lagic Beat - I Wanna Cry
Playahitty - 123 Train with me
Da Blitz - Movin On
Whigfield - Saturday Night
Savage - Dont Cry Tonight
Double You - Run To Me
Usura - Open Your Mind
08. Corona - Try me Out
Fun 2 U - My Little Flower
Maxx - Get Away
Amadin - You Make Me Feel Alright
Loft - Hold On
2 Brothers on the 4th Floor - Never Alone
Savage - Dont you want Me
09. Playahitty - The Summer is magic
Le Click - Tonight is the night
Ondina - Into the night
Sash - Stay
Unit - Move Your Body
Black Rose - Melody
Me and My - Dub I Dub
Venus and Marc - Xummertime
10. General Base - Base of Love
Den Harrow - I Feel You
Maxx - No More
CB Milton - Its a Loving Thing
Loft - Mallorca
Texture - Over the night
Netzwerk - Memories
Alexia - Number One

Anvil Award


http://www.garageband.com/mp3cat/.UZCPZC2D5ayh/01_Ruhrpott_Records___Beat_Mix_Eurodance_Vol_01.mp3

REup:
http://m.podshow.com/media/23024/episodes/252057/mixfreakspodcast-252057-10-05-2010.mp3

Mixfreaks PODCAST