Pages

Samstag, 11. Juli 2009

Magic Mix Love Fever Vol.1

URL: not Found!
Megamix by: Ruhrpott Rec.
Year: 2008




01. Opening
02. Timberland feat. Onerepublic - Apologize
03. Leona Lewis - Footprints in the Sand
04. Lyfe Jennings - Never never Land
05. Alicia Keys - Like you´ll never see me again
06. Colbie Caillet - Bubbly
07. A fine Frenzy - Almost Lover
08. Rascal Flatts - What hurts the most
09. Alexa Goddard - Speechless
10. Rosenstolz - Gib mir Sonne
11. Söhne Mannheims - Das hat die Welt noch nicht gesehen
12. E.M.D. - All for Love
13. Kevin Michael - Ain´t got you
14. Usher feat. Young Jeezy - Love in the Club
15. Alexander O´Neil feat. Mica Paris - Secret Lovers
16. Jordin Sparks & Chris Brown - No Air
17. Leona Lewis - Better in Time
18. Rihanna - Take a Bow
19. Maria Mena - Bevermind me
20. Duffy - Warwick Avenue
21. Opening
22. Andr Donalds - All out of Love
23. Christian Wunderlich & Kirstin Hall - Forever tonight
24. R. Kelly - If I could turn back the Hands of Time
25. Yvonne Catterfeld - Für dich
26. Aaliah - Miss you
27. Toni Braxton - Unbreak my Heart
28. Silbermond - Das Beste
29. Pe Werner - Kribbeln im Bauch
30. R. Kelly I believe I can Fly
31. Celine Dion - Becauce you loved me
32. Xavier Naidoo - Nicht von dieser Welt
33. Michael Jackson - You´re not alone
34. Divine - Lately
35. Mariah Carey - Without you
36. Faith no more - I´m easy like Sunday Morning
37. Norah Jones - Thinking of you
38. Ronan Keating feat. Jeanette - We´ve got tonight
39. Espen Lind - When Susanna cries
40. Laith Al-Deen - Traurig
41. Eros Ramazzotti & Anastacia - I belong to you
42. Ich & Ich - Du erinnerst mich an Liebe
43. Christina Aguilera - I turn to you
44. Stevie B. - Because I Love you
45. Sasha - We can leave the World behind
46. East 17 - Stay another Day
47. LeAnn Rimes - How do I Live
48. K-Ci & Jojo - All my Life
49. Backstreet Boys - Anywhere for you
50. Brian McKnight - Back at one
51. Echt - Weinst Du
52. Michael Jackson - Stranger in Moscow
53. Nicole - Flieg nicht zu hoch, mein kleiner Freund



http://www.garageband.com/mp3cat/.UZCMbSmD4q2j/01_Magic_Mix_Love_Fever_Vol_1.mp3

Mixfreaks PODCAST