Pages

Dienstag, 12. Mai 2009

Pirate Studio presents Black Volume 7

URL: http://djpirate.6x.to/
Megamix by: DJ Pirate
Year: 2007





TT: 01:19:35

Intro by DJ Bozilla
Brooke Hogan feat. Paul Wall - About Us
Akon feat. Brasco - O.K.
Gorilla Zoe - Hood Figga
Akon - Sorry, Blame It On Me
Keyshia Cole feat. Amina - Shoulda Let You Go
Pretty Ricky - Push It Baby
Nicole Scherzinger feat. T.I. - Whatever U Like
Cassie - Is It You
Lloyd Banks - Hands Up
50 Cent - Disco Inferno
Chammillionaire feat. Slick Rick - Hip Hop Police
Mario - How Do I Breathe
Christina Aguilera - Can't Hold Us Down
Danity Kane - Hold Me Down
Ranja Adam feat. Maher - Sweet Is What You Are
Naughty By Nature - Hip Hop Hooray
Delinquent Habits - Tres Delinquentes
Ciara & 50 Cent - Can't Leave Em Alone
N2Deep - Back To The Hotel
B.V.S.M.P. - I Need You
AMG - Bitch Better Have My Money
De La Soul - Ring Ring Ring
DMAH - Look Into My Eyes
Bee Gees Vs. Run DMC - How Deep Is Your Love
Will Smith - Gettin Jiggy With It
Jennifer Lopez feat. Ludacris - Do It Well
Joe D. - Keep Waiting
Coldplay - Clocks
Van Halen - Jump
Plies feat. Akon - Hypnotized
Will.I.Am feat. Fergie - I Got It From My Mama
Justin Timberlake - Lovestoned
Rihanna - Don't Stop The Music
Nelly Furtado feat. Missy Elliott - Do It
C-Side - Boyfriend & Girlfriend
Flo-Rida feat. T-Pain - Low
50 Cent Feat. Justin Timberlake - Ayo Technology
Gucci Crew - Sally
Timbaland feat. One Republic - Apologize


http://www.garageband.com/mp3cat/.UZCMbCSA4aGg/01_Pirate_Studio_presents_Black_Volume_7.mp3

Mixfreaks PODCAST